Monday, December 15, 2003

 

Welcome a New Blogger to Winston's Diary

I'd like to extend a warm welcome to someone I hope will become a regular guest blogger here at Winston's Diary--a close friend of mine who will be going by the screenname "Julia." She has promised not to betray me to O'Brien, and I have promised the same. I'm reasonably sure our friendship can withstand even Room 101.

I'll be blogging a bit less over the next couple of weeks. I have landed a few interviews at MLA, and am dissertating like a madman. I also have to finish my grades and deal with the ESL/plagiarism case I discussed below.

Anyway, I hope you will all welcome Julia to Winston's Diary. I've put a link to her email address underneath my own.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?